Latest news from TUI
Jun 05 2020, 15:40 TUIClick here for our dedicated page which features a regularly updated summary of the latest Covid-19-related news and information.
- Further information from Department re Calculated Grades TUI Click here for further information/clarifications from the Department of Education and Skills in relation to Calculated Grades. Topics addressed are:
- Calculated Grades process and Substitute teachers whose contracts are due to end on 29 May 2020 TUI The following clarification - addressed to Principals - was received from the Department of Education and Skills today:
- Revised arrangements for the completion of CBAs (current second year students) TUI The TUI has secured revised arrangements for the completion of Classroom Based Assessments (CBAs) for the cohort of students 2018 - 2021 (current second years entering third year in 2020).
- Supplement to Calculated Grades guidelines issued by Department TUI Click here for a supplement to the Guide for Schools on providing estimated Percentage Marks and Class Order Rankings. The DES issued the supplement this morning.
- Minister's decision on Munster TU application – industrial relations matters must be addressed as a matter of urgency TUI The decision of the Minister for Education and Skills to grant Technological University Status to the TU Consortium made up of Cork Institute of Technology and Institute of Technology Tralee has both regional and national implications The members of the Teachers' Union of Ireland (TUI) in Cork …
- Leaving Certificate 2020 Calculated Grades - Frequently Asked Questions TUI Click here to download a comprehensive FAQ document which provides guidance for TUI members on Leaving Certificate 2020 Calculated Grades.
- Vindication of TUI position on comprehensive indemnity TUI A message from TUI President Seamus Lahart and TUI General Secretary John MacGabhann, followed by the text of a statement issued this afternoon
- TUI News magazine May/June 2020 TUI Click here to download the latest TUI News magazine, which has a strong focus on the various implications of the current health emergency. This issue of the magazine is only issuing in electronic format.