Latest news from TUI
Mar 08 2021, 17:17 TUIClick here forupdated TUI advice (8thMarch) on the Leaving Certificate Established and Leaving Certificate Applied.
- 'Women Leadership and Change' - ICTU marks International Women's Day TUI On Friday last, the ICTU Women's Committee organised a Seminar ‘Women Leadership and Change' to mark International Women's Day. In her address to this event the General Secretary of ICTU, Patricia King reminded delegates that despite women's increased engagement in public decision-making …
- Arrangements for Leaving Certificate Applied 2021 TUI The Department of Education has issued aGuide on Leaving Certificate Applied 2021 - click here to download.
- Leaving Certificate 2021 - Updated Guidance for Members - 3 March 2021 TUI Further to our email of 25th February, updated Guidance on the Leaving Certificate 2021 is available here.
- Important notice for PRSI Class A contributors - changes in number of days for claiming illness benefit TUI Changes in the number of days for claiming illness benefit with effect from 01st March 2021
- Vigilance required by all in continuing phased re-opening of schools TUI The Teachers' Union of Ireland (TUI) has said that vigilance will be required by all to ensure that the phased return to school students is safe and sustainable. The union has said that it is absolutely imperative that all safeguards and measures to protect health and safety in schools are adhered …
- Guide to State Exams and Accredited Grades for LC 2021 issued by Department TUI A Guide to State Examinations and Accredited Grades for Leaving Certificate 2021 hasissuedto schools.
- Update from FET Stakeholders Forum TUI The FET Stakeholders Group most recent meeting took place on the 24th of February. An agreed communication for the FET sector is set our below. Of particular importance for our members is that
- Leaving Certificate 2021 - Guidance for Members TUI As recently as 24th February, a letter issued by the Department to school Principals failed to provide clarity and instead created uncertainty that has led to some schools misinterpreting the process.