Latest news from TUI
Jan 16 2019, 11:25 TUIThe TUI is very pleased to announce that Cornmarket are offering a Health Insurance Comparison Service again this year to all our members. This service provided by Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd will save you time searching through hundreds of plans, and will help you find the most suitable health insurance cover at a competitive price.
- TUI pre-retirement seminars 2019 - dates for February (Dublin) and April (Athlone) TUI Two pre-retirement seminars will take place early in 2019 in Dublin and Galway.
- Special Leave for teachers who are members of Voluntary Search and Rescue Organisations and are called-out on a Search and Rescue Operation TUI The purpose of Circular 01/2019 is to inform managerial authorities and teachers of leave arrangements which may be approved by employers with effect from 1 January 2019 for teachers who are members of a voluntary search and rescue organisation and are called-out on a search and rescue operation. …
- Compulsory retirement age for public servants increased from 65 to 70 TUI With the signing into law of the Public Service Superannuation (Age & Retirement) Act 2018, the compulsory retirement age for teachers has been increased from 65 to 70.
- Season's Greetings from the Teachers' Union of Ireland TUI TUI wishes everybody a Peaceful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Important notice from the Teaching Council TUI
- Important notice for those conditionally registered with the Teaching Council TUI If a teacher is conditionally registered with the Teaching Council, it is vital that they contact the Council before the conditional period expires. Failure to do so will result in their removal from the register which means that the teacher cannot be paid.
- Junior Cycle Circular 79/2018 - Junior Cycle Implementation TUI Correspondence from TUI Head Office in relation to Junior Cycle Implementation and the Junior Cycle DES Circular Letter 79/2018 issued to workplaces last week.
- TUI pre-retirement seminars 2019 - dates announced for February (Dublin) and April (Athlone) TUI Two pre-retirement seminars will take place early in 2019 in Dublin and Galway.