Latest news from NUJ
Sep 21 2020, 10:31 NUJUNI Global Union and the IFJ are calling on national governments to tax internet companies
- Bullivant strikers resolve dispute by securing changes at work NUJ The chapel has achieved significant outcomes over the last few months
- Wikileaks as important as the Pentagon Papers NUJ Tim Dawson reports from the Assange trial this week
- MPs show support for #ForgottenFreelances NUJ Caroline Lucas MP has called for the Self Employed Income Support Scheme (SEISS) to be extended beyond October, and for those who have been left out to be included and given backpay.
- UN highlights ongoing targeting and harassment of UK-based journalists NUJ UN reports this week document the death threats and reprisals BBC Persian Service journalists have faced
- Photographers call on News UK to ditch exploitative contract NUJ The NUJ and The British Press Photographers’ Association are calling on photographers to refuse to sign the latest News UK rights-grabbing contract.
- Michelle Stanistreet joins TUC executive NUJ The trade union movement agreed today to back the NUJ's News Recovery Plan
- BBC proves a Covid-19 winner, but future finances look bleak NUJ The corporation’s annual report shows the broadcaster remains popular and trusted, but costs mean more cuts on the way
- TUC Congress condemns British Association of Journalists (BAJ) behaviour at Iran International NUJ BAJ's dodgy recognition deal at the London-based broadcaster condemned unanimously by TUC unions