Latest news from NUJ
Nov 20 2020, 12:15 NUJResult is testament to collective hard work of reps & members - well done!
- NUJ seeks review of Covid 19 breaches by RTÉ NUJ Union calls for the establishment of new health and safety committee at the broadcaster
- Assange’s prosecution creates grave risk NUJ The Wikileaks founder will most likely take his own life if convicted, says his lawyer.
- Criminal violence against journalists must be punished, says NUJ NUJ Scottish authorities need to hunt down the perpetrators of the attack aimed at silencing Glasgow journalists
- Belarusian Association of Journalists given Media Freedom Award NUJ NUJ congratulates BAJ and offers solidarity to colleagues detained
- Is academic publishing about to change? NUJ The open access debate has revealed the complicated and contradictory nature of the academic publishing landscape in which trade unions have a role to play
- Report finds no evidence of unlawful pay discrimination at BBC but improvements still needed NUJ Michelle Stanistreet said: “Many NUJ members who read this Equality and Human Rights Commission report will feel it doesn’t address their lived experiences."
- UK government under fire over #ForgottenFreelances NUJ Johnson dodges questions about freelances without support at PMQs
- NUJ demands access to information and evidence from the undercover policing inquiry NUJ Union asks the inquiry to confirm or deny if undercover policing units and agents were put into media organisations and the NUJ