Latest news from NUJ
Aug 07 2020, 13:23 NUJThe NUJ chapel at Bullivant Media Limited are set to take action following a “flawed” compulsory redundancy plan which allegedly targets leading union members.
- NUJ welcomes enhanced redundancy deal on former Local World titles NUJ Local World employees were on statutory redundancy terms, giving them a worse deal than colleagues when they joined the Reach stable.
- Unions express solidarity after deadly blast rocks Beirut NUJ Lebanese journalists’ union says 17 journalists have been injured, three seriously.
- NUJ reacts to Irish Daily Star takeover bid NUJ Union intends to use Irish media law to challenge the bid by Reach
- NUJ backs new BBC offer to support PAYE freelances NUJ 649 freelance workers will now get the support they need
- NUJ submits legal challenge to government's lockdown support measures NUJ The legal action marks a significant acceleration in the union’s campaign to secure equal treatment for freelance workers
- Parliamentarians decry BBC cuts NUJ More than 60 parliamentarians write to Ofcom as MPs discuss the corporation
- Union sets out key demands in response to cuts proposals at Reach plc NUJ NUJ reps have decided their collective response to the proposed job cuts
- NUJ secures deal to represent journalists at Alaraby TV NUJ Union achieves formal recognition agreement at Arab broadcaster