Latest news from NUJ
Sep 17 2019, 16:48 NUJIan Paisley’s attack on Sam McBride was unwarranted and unworthy of an MP and references to the journalists' family, religion and education are inappropriate
- Support the fight against climate change NUJ The trade union movement commits to providing support and solidarity
- NUJ Ireland BDC 2019 NUJ Information about the union's upcoming Irish delegate conference is now available to reps and members
- NUJ at TUC Congress 2019 NUJ The NUJ has been representing members at TUC Congress, taking place in Brighton this week
- Exciting new programme for NUJ reps’ training NUJ The NUJ has revamped its training programme for reps.
- Tribute to Sylvia Courtnage NUJ The NUJ's book branch has lost an outstanding branch and workplace activist
- NUJ statement on the Labour Party's refusal to accredit a member for conference NUJ The NUJ has condemned the withdrawal of press accreditation from Asa Winstanley by the Labour Party and called for the decision to be overturned.
- NUJ tribute to Michael Reilly NUJ "Champagne socialist" Michael, who flew the flag for Berwick and Borders journalists at Scottish executive council meetings, has died aged 73.
- Journalists sentenced to heavy jail terms in Iran NUJ Global journalists' federation offers support to Marzieh Amiri, Masoud Kazemi and Kiumars Marzban