Latest news from INTO
Jan 15 2019, 15:50 INTOThe INTO invites applications for a number of positions in INTO Head Office.
- Two Fixed-Term Positions as Paid Interns – School year 2019/2020 INTO The INTO invites applications for two positions as paid interns for the school year 2019/2020. Persons will be appointed to INTO Head Office (35 Parnell Square, Dublin 1).
- Important notice for teachers registered with Teaching Council with conditions INTO Teachers who are registered with the Teaching Council with conditions should take action to ensure that their registration continues uninterrupted .
- INTO Submission on DES Strategy Stresses Immediate and Longer-Term Priorities INTO INTO's submission sets out a range of background factors and INTO priorities for primary education in the period ahead.
- DES Issues Circular 0001/2019 re Special Leave for Members of Voluntary Search and Rescue Organisations INTO DES issues Circular 0001/2019 regarding special leave for teachers who are members of voluntary Search and Rescue Organisations.
- Changes Reflected in 2019 Payslips - Importance of Checking Payslips with PAYE Modernisation in Place INTO The New Year brings with it a number of pay changes which will be fully visible in payslips later this month.
- Transition Commenced INTO INTO’s General Secretary and General Secretary Designate commence transition
- INTO AVC Plan – Annual Trustee Report INTO The Trustees of the INTO AVC Scheme signed off on the most recent annual report, which provides an outline of the operation of the scheme and details its financial position for the year ending 31 March 2018.
- Digital Media and Communications Intern INTO Opportunity for a recently qualified digital marketing and communications professional