Latest news from INTO
Aug 19 2019, 14:52 INTOThe INTO invites applications for two positions in INTO Head Office.
- Kindling the Flame 150 Years of the Irish National Teachers’ Organisation INTO “Kindling The Flame: 150 Years of the INTO”: chronicles and marks the life of the INTO since its formal beginnings in 1868. There are a limited number of books to purchase from INTO Head Office.
- Queryline Team Currently Working Through a High Volume of Calls & Emails INTO The Queryline is currently experiencing a high volume of calls. Your patience is appreciated as we deal with queries in rotation.
- INTO Responds to Changes to the Recruitment and Promotion Procedures in Schools INTO The INTO welcomes an adjustment to the schedule for appointment of Assistant Principal II posts and the circular also revises the criteria for appointment to principal and deputy principal posts.
- Good Luck to Leaving Cert Students INTO INTO would like to wish all students receiving their results today the very best of luck.
- INTO Members’ Support Acknowledged by Children’s Medical & Research Fund (CMRF) INTO Thank you again to every INTO member who participated in the fundraising draw. The thank you letter can be read here.
- Sick Leave Figures Published INTO Sick Leave statistics for 2018 across the public service were published this month by the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform (DPER).
- Kindling the Flame: 150 Years of the Irish National Teachers’ Organisation INTO Kindling The Flame: 150 Years of the INTO; chronicles and marks the life of the INTO since its formal beginnings in 1868.
- Notice for Teachers and Schools with regard to Retirements on 1 September 2019 INTO The Department confirms that when a teacher retires on 1 September 2019, they will benefit from the Public Sector Stability Agreement (PSSA) restoration effective from that date for pension and lump sum calculation.