Latest news from INTO
Aug 28 2019, 10:13 INTOINTO’s Central Executive Committee (CEC) warned that the delay was undermining confidence in a negotiated resolution to remaining inequalities.
- Salary Revisions from 1 September under PSSA INTO DES Circular 41/2019 details revised salaries, with effect from 1 September 2019, negotiated under the PSSA; this second last phase of the Agreement uplifts salaries by 1.75%.
- Confined Category of Membership Re-Applicants Affected by IT System Issue INTO INTO head office is aware of a “Join Online” issue which is affecting a small number of teachers seeking to re-join INTO.
- #MySchool Competition – what makes your school special? INTO This September the #MySchool competition will celebrate Irish schools by highlighting what makes them special, great and unique.
- Exciting Opportunities to Work in INTO Head Office INTO The INTO invites applications for two positions in INTO Head Office.
- Kindling the Flame 150 Years of the Irish National Teachers’ Organisation INTO “Kindling The Flame: 150 Years of the INTO”: chronicles and marks the life of the INTO since its formal beginnings in 1868. There are a limited number of books to purchase from INTO Head Office.
- Queryline Team Currently Working Through a High Volume of Calls & Emails INTO The Queryline is currently experiencing a high volume of calls. Your patience is appreciated as we deal with queries in rotation.
- INTO Responds to Changes to the Recruitment and Promotion Procedures in Schools INTO The INTO welcomes an adjustment to the schedule for appointment of Assistant Principal II posts and the circular also revises the criteria for appointment to principal and deputy principal posts.
- Good Luck to Leaving Cert Students INTO INTO would like to wish all students receiving their results today the very best of luck.