Latest news from INTO
Jun 15 2018, 15:59 INTOAs part of the INTO 150th anniversary there will be five bursaries of €3,000, which are open to all INTO members to apply for.
- INTO Members' Draw 2018 - Winners Announced INTO The Children's Medical & Research Foundation Annual INTO Draw took place today (Friday 15 June) in INTO Head Office.
- Consultant settlement points the way to pay restoration for teachers. INTO Imperative for Government to restore public sector pay levels following today's settlement.
- INTO lead call for full, free, universal public childcare provision, funded through progressive taxation, at ICTU Women's Conference. INTO INTO motion on radical overhaul of childcare provision carried unanimously by Congress.
- INTO/ECI Joint Seminar - Transitions Across Early Years Education INTO The Irish National Teachers Organisation (INTO) and Early Childhood Ireland (ECI) held a joint seminar today on 'Transitions across early years education - from pre-school to primary.'
- INTO Charity cycle raises critical funds for Focus Ireland INTO The Irish National Teachers' Organisation today presented representatives from Focus Ireland with a cheque for €11,901.91. The cycle was one of a series of events to commemorate INTO's 150-year anniversary.
- Union and management cooperation seeks to liberate school principals from excessive red tape INTO INTO and the Catholic Primary School Management Association (CPSMA) met yesterday, 11th June 2018 to discuss issues of common concern for our respective memberships. There was a substantive and lengthy focus on the issue of workload, in particular for principals.
- Extension to 12 Noon on Friday for Return of Tickets for INTO Members' Draw to Support Children's Medical Research INTO Please Return Tickets Now! This Annual Fundraiser Makes a Real Difference for Sick Children
- Supplementary Panel Update INTO The DES has today issued a panel update. The main panels are now clear and the supplementary panels are in operation in all areas.