Latest news from INMO
Jun 15 2018, 20:18 INMOThe Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation (INMO) welcomes the Consultant Settlement, reached today, as a clear demonstration that financial settlements are remedies for unjust cuts resulting in recruitment and retention difficulties.
- Health Services Face Winter of Discontent INMO The newly elected Executive Council, of the Irish Nurses and Midwives Organisation (INMO), in a break with tradition, today decided to convene an extraordinary Council in August 2018, to consider progress on their staffing and pay claims at that point.
- Storm Emma/Ophelia INMO
- 98% Nurses in Tipperary Vote for Industrial Action INMO St Patrick’s Hospital Cashel and St Anthony’s Unit Clonmel have voted overwhelmingly in favour of industrial action
- INMO express grave concern at lack of funding for Bed Capacity Report and Workforce Plan INMO St Patrick’s Hospital Cashel and St Anthony’s Unit Clonmel have voted overwhelmingly in favour of industrial action.
- NMBI call for Abstracts INMO NMBI Call for Abstract for their Midwifery 100 years conference in November 2018:
- May 2018 - 9091 patients for whom beds not available INMO
- 611 Patients on Trolleys in Cork University Hospital so far this Month INMO CUH remains one of the hospitals with persistent high numbers of patients on trolleys on a daily basis due to the lack of medical bed capacity within the hospital and across Cork city and county.
- Nursing and Midwifery Staffing Crisis at Midland Regional Hospital Mullingar INMO Average of 100 shifts per week being covered on an ad-hoc agency/overtime basis