Latest news from INMO
Mar 05 2021, 17:20 INMOThe INMO has stated today (Friday) that it welcomes the recent recommendations of the review of Maternity services and the Maternity Led Unit (MLU) in Cavan General Hospital (CGH), but that implementation must be carried out within the planned timeframe.
- Urgent clarity required on funding for staffing – INMO INMO The INMO has today (Thursday) stated that the new HSE Service Plan brings welcome investment, but that urgent clarity is required.
- Nurses and midwives deserve pandemic compensation – INMO tells Oireachtas INMO Ireland’s nurses and midwives deserve additional compensation for their work during the pandemic, the INMO will tell the Oireachtas health committee today (Tuesday).
- Hospital infection rates “out of control” – INMO demands strict new measures INMO
- Healthcare staff in Limerick “outraged” at PPE restrictions INMO Frontline hospital staff in Limerick, Ennis, Nenagh, and Croom have been told they could face disciplinary action if they upgrade to a safer standard of facemask.
- Student nurse pay report before cabinet: “no longer reflects reality in health service” INMO
- Condolences on the death of nurse Solson Saviour INMO
- INMO seeks clarity on student nurse placement announcement INMO
- Healthcare worker vaccination priority must not be overtaken - INMO INMO