Latest news from INMO
- INMO and employers to go to Labour Court over contract
Talks for a new contract for nurses and midwives have been referred to the Labour Court.
- INMO celebrates 100th birthday
- INMO Executive Council recommends members vote to accept proposals
The INMO’s elected Executive Council has today (Wednesday) recommended that member vote to accept new proposals for safe staffing and pay changes, subject to the successful negotiation of a new contract.
- INMO suspends strike following Labour Court recommendation
INMO Suspends strike
- Nurses, midwives and supporters to march in Dublin tomorrow
Nurses, midwives, friends, patients and supporters will march through Dublin from 12:30pm tomorrow (Saturday 9th Feb), in support of striking nurses and midwives.
- No proposal, no invitation: nurses’ strike to go ahead
Reacting to a press statement from the Ministers for Finance and Health, the INMO have confirmed that they have still received no offer or proposals to avert tomorrow’s strike.
- INMO escalates nurses and midwives’ strike
The INMO has announced an escalation and additional dates for the nurses and midwives’ strike,
- “Inspiring”: public thanked by nurses and midwives for support on pickets
INMO today (Friday) thanked local businesses and the public for their kind support of nurses and midwives on the picket lines on Wednesday.