Latest news from INMO
Jul 16 2019, 16:49 INMOPatients are facing serious risks, delays and service cuts due to a HSE recruitment ban, the INMO has today warned.
- Limerick: INMO calls for emergency plan as 81 on trolleys INMO 81 patients were waiting for beds at University Hospital Limerick (UHL) this morning, the joint-highest figure recorded for any single hospital in a day, according to the INMO.
- 7,392 patients on trolleys in June INMO EMBARGOED until Monday 1 July7% increase compared to last year.
- Nurses victims of 90% of hospital assaults INMO 279 assaults in HSE hospitals in 2019 so far249 (89%) were against nurses
- Pride: INMO calls for trans-inclusive health workplaces INMO INMO call for private and public sector employers to develop clear guidance on supporting any employees transitioning in the workplace
- 9,015 patients on trolleys in May INMO 9,015 admitted patients were forced to wait without hospital beds in May 2019 according to a new monthly analysis by the INMO.
- Nurses and midwives gather for Centenary Annual Conference INMO Delegates will debate over 30 motions
- 62% yes: INMO members vote to accept proposals INMO Ireland’s nurses and midwives have voted to accept proposals offered to resolve their industrial dispute earlier this year, with 62% voting in favour.
- Hospital Overcrowding 10,229 INMO 10,229 admitted patients were forced to wait without hospital beds in April 2019 according to a new monthly analysis by the INMO.