Latest news from INMO
Jun 06 2020, 14:57 INMOCavan General Hospitals’ midwife-led unit – one of only two in Ireland - must not be downgraded, the INMO has said.
- Rapid, independent inquiry into healthcare worker infection needed INMO
- Emergency nurses and doctors warn against return to overcrowding INMO
- Limerick overcrowding demands national action INMO
- Government must go back to drawing board on childcare INMO
- “Severe” staffing pressure without extra undergrad nursing places - INMO INMO Ireland’s health service will face even more severe staffing pressures without increasing the number of undergraduate nursing and midwifery places, the INMO has warned.
- Over 11,000 babies born in Irish hospitals since COVID-19 arrived - INMO INMO
- Tens of thousands of nurses and midwives are being short-changed -INMO INMO Tens of thousands of frontline nurses and midwives are being short changed and underpaid, according to new information released by the INMO today (Thursday).
- Government childcare offer “does nothing” for vast majority of nurses and midwives – INMO INMO