Latest news from INMO
Sep 11 2019, 11:09 INMOOfficials from the INMO have warned that understaffed services must be curtailed for safety in many of the Saolta University Healthcare Group hospitals.
- INMO warns of UK Brexit nurse recruitment drive INMO
- Record Numbers on Trolleys INMO 9,562 patients, including 48 children, were forced to wait without a bed in August this year – the highest number ever recorded in August, according to a new monthly analysis by the INMO.
- Over 1,300 nursing and midwifery posts left vacant in Irish hospitals INMO 1,317 funded nursing and midwifery posts are left vacant in Ireland’s acute hospitals due to the HSE’s recruitment ban, new figures from the INMO show.
- Health crisis out of control in Cork INMO
- Worst-ever July for ED overcrowding INMO 9,439 hospital patients were forced to wait without a bed in July this year – the highest number ever recorded in July, according to a new monthly analysis by the INMO.
- Patients at risk due to HSE recruitment ban, INMO warns INMO Patients are facing serious risks, delays and service cuts due to a HSE recruitment ban, the INMO has today warned.
- Limerick: INMO calls for emergency plan as 81 on trolleys INMO 81 patients were waiting for beds at University Hospital Limerick (UHL) this morning, the joint-highest figure recorded for any single hospital in a day, according to the INMO.
- 7,392 patients on trolleys in June INMO EMBARGOED until Monday 1 July7% increase compared to last year.