Aug 19 2019, 14:52 INTOThe INTO invites applications for two positions in INTO Head Office.
- Kindling the Flame 150 Years of the Irish National Teachers’ Organisation INTO “Kindling The Flame: 150 Years of the INTO”: chronicles and marks the life of the INTO since its formal beginnings in 1868. There are a limited number of books to purchase from INTO Head Office.
- Mandate members in Argos vote for 2.5% pay increase and improvements to allocation of hours MANDATE Mandate Trade Union members working in Argos have voted by a margin of 98% in favour of a 2.5% pay increase, along with provisions for more secure hours and incomes. The pay increase will be backdated to July 1st 2019. The new agreement includes a process for the allocation of extra hours in …
- Professor John Barry of Queens University launches an open letter in support of Harland & Wolff workforce UNITE Calls by unions for nationalisation of the shipyard are perfectly consistent with action on climate John Barry, Professor of Green Political Economy at Queens University Belfast today launched an open letter urging academics, politicians and the wider public to back … Continue reading →
- SIPTU says school building failures must result in change in public procurement policy SIPTU SIPTU representatives have called for a major reassessment of the procurement and tendering policy for publicly funded building projects following the issues that have emerged in relation to 40 recently built schools.
- Donegal student Tara Toye says -"stand up for what you believe in" ICTU Fifty students from all over Ireland recently attended a session of the Skills Academy For Future Leaders. The Activists and Representatives from the Irish Second-Level Student’s Union, ISSU spent three days attending events in FORSA, Conradh na Gaeilge, Leinster House, Liberty Hall, and …
- Queryline Team Currently Working Through a High Volume of Calls & Emails INTO The Queryline is currently experiencing a high volume of calls. Your patience is appreciated as we deal with queries in rotation.
- Editor of the Journalist magazine NUJ The National Union of Journalists is inviting applications for the post of editor of the Journalist, the union’s journal for members.
- SIPTU to meet with liquidators of Avara Shannon under auspices of WRC SIPTU SIPTU representatives will meet with the liquidators of Avara Shannon Pharmaceutical Services Ltd, under the auspices of the Workplace Relations Commission (WRC) tomorrow (Friday, 16th August), at the plant in Shannon, county Clare.