Trade unions come together to launch Shipbuilding Charter in Belfast with aim of securing a future for shipyard jobs and skills
Oct 04 2018, 15:21 UNITEAfter tour of the shipyard, a high level delegation including Gavin Robinson MP, Manufacturing NI and senior trade union figures from Northern Ireland and Britain will then launch the Shipbuilding Charter at the Connor Room, Belfast City Hall tomorrow at …
Ireland view all »
- Exciting Opportunities to Work in INTO Head Office INTO The INTO invites applications for two positions in INTO Head Office.
- Kindling the Flame 150 Years of the Irish National Teachers’ Organisation INTO “Kindling The Flame: 150 Years of the INTO”: chronicles and marks the life of the INTO since its formal beginnings in 1868. There are a limited number of books to purchase from INTO Head Office.
- Mandate members in Argos vote for 2.5% pay increase and improvements to allocation of hours MANDATE Mandate Trade Union members working in Argos have voted by a margin of 98% in favour of a 2.5% pay increase, along with provisions for more secure hours and incomes. The pay increase will be backdated to July 1st 2019. The new agreement includes a process for the allocation of extra hours in …
- Professor John Barry of Queens University launches an open letter in support of Harland & Wolff workforce UNITE Calls by unions for nationalisation of the shipyard are perfectly consistent with action on climate John Barry, Professor of Green Political Economy at Queens University Belfast today launched an open letter urging academics, politicians and the wider public to back … Continue reading →
International view all »
- 500 days a political prisoner: Free Lula Now! ITUC On Tuesday 20 August, former Brazilian President Luiz Inacio ‘Lula' da Silva will have been a political prisoner for 500 days. The clamour for his release has not stopped, and nearly 100,000 people have signed the recently launched petition calling for the annulment of the corrupt and bogus …
- 500 days petition redirect ITUC - Free Lula