Trade unions come together to launch Shipbuilding Charter in Belfast with aim of securing a future for shipyard jobs and skills
Oct 04 2018, 15:21 UNITEAfter tour of the shipyard, a high level delegation including Gavin Robinson MP, Manufacturing NI and senior trade union figures from Northern Ireland and Britain will then launch the Shipbuilding Charter at the Connor Room, Belfast City Hall tomorrow at …
Ireland view all »
- Vacancies: two fixed term contracts for NUJ training Cymru Wales NUJ The NUJ is seeking an experienced project manager and project administrator/coordinator for its Welsh training organisation.
- Workforce hopeful another airline can be found to take on City of Derry airport contract for London flights UNITE Last week’s PSO extension means that Stansted service is highly attractive to potential alternative airlines Speaking on behalf of his union’s members in City of Derry airport, Gareth Scott, Regional Officer for Unite expressed his hopes that an airline could … Continue reading …
- Cork members encouraged to attend Raise The Roof – Homes For All rally on March 11th MANDATE “The housing and homelessness emergency is an issue for everyone and the rally in Cork City is an opportunity to show the government that a radical change in direction is needed,” according to Mandate Trade Union. The Raise the Roof campaign, which is supported by political parties, …
- SIPTU says Graduate Outcome Survey reveals pay poverty in Early Years sector SIPTU SIPTU representatives have stated that a ‘Graduate Outcome Survey’ published by the Higher Education Authority, today (Monday, 18th February), has revealed the extent of low pay and precarious work facing newly qualified graduates in the Early Years sector.
International view all »
- ITUC Constitutional Bodies ITUC - Official Documents / General Council , World-Global, Other
- Agreement reached on European Labour Authority ETUC Agreement reached on European Labour Authority firstname.lastname@example.org Thu, 14/02/2019 - 11:27 The ETUC calls on the European institutions to adopt quickly the agreement reached today by the European Commission, Parliament and Council on the Regulation establishing a European Labour Authority.