Mar 26 2017, 11:28 UNITEIrish purchasing power 16 per cent below EU-15 average Figures highlight need to move Minimum Wage towards Living Wage March 26th: Irish workers put in more hours, pay more for good and services, and earn less than their European counterparts …
- IMPACT to push for greater state investment in early education IMPACT
- In an era of fake news & click bait - local news matters more than ever NUJ We must hang on to our local reporters and their offices, says NUJ rep Cath Saunt as part of local news matters week.
- INTO Youth Conference 2017 INTO Starts this morning at 9am in the Silver Springs Hotel, Cork
- SIPTU outlines steps for ending the crisis in Bus Éireann and resolving the strike SIPTU SIPTU has this afternoon (Friday, 24th January) released to its membership a series of steps which would assist in ending the strike by Bus Éireann workers and resolve the wider crisis in the public transport network.
- Circular 0021/2017: Revised salary scales for all teachers from 1 April 2017 INTO €1,000 restored at each scale point.
- €1,000 salary increase wef 1st April 2017 TUI Whole-time annual basic salaries (i.e. salaries exclusive of allowances) up to €65,000 are increased by €1,000 with effect from 1 April 2017.
- Jimmy Kelly: Taoiseach must intervene to resolve Bus Éireann dispute UNITE Dispute rooted in policy choices and requires political solutions Underlying issues have implications for future of public transport March 24th: Unite Regional Secretary Jimmy Kelly today called on Taoiseach Enda Kenny to intervene urgently to ensure resolution of the current …
- Early education branch launches tomorrow IMPACT